Mohamedali Karimjee Trust for Africans

Mohamedali Karimjee Trust
THIS TRUST IS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS OF ALL SUBJECTS. IT IS FOR AFRICANS THAT WANT TO STUDIY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. THE VALUE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP CARIES.

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS
SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MUST BE FROM AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS
SCHOLARSHIPS
POSITION FOR AFRICANS, APPLY AND SEND YOUR APLICATION TO :

Mrs E Gray, Assistant, Karimjee Jivanjee &Co UK, 21 Whitefriars Street, London EC4Y 8JJ
020-7583 3768

MORESCHOLARSHIPS.

1. MR UZOELUE JOEL

Hello Sir,

This is Mr Uzoelue Joel from Nigeria

I am Interested In an undergraduate program in your university

May i know if the admission is still on?

As an African i humbly wish to know if the scholarship is a full one or not as paying for tuition and other fees may be a bit high for me.

i hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Uzoelue Joel

+2348080452940

2. Remus Otiende

I am intrested in the scholarship. What are the procedures ?

3. Darius

Am interested with your scholarship award . .. . I am a Kenyan, aged 31 with utmost need for financial help.
    I have an admission to study Renewable Engineering in Australia (Bsc)…. can you assist?
    +254722783319.

4. Mudenda Siabeenzu

I am a 17 years old Zambian girl with an uncondional offer for a one year International Foundation course (pre- undergraduate) in UK. I will only be able to proceed with the study if tution fee is fully paid for me by someone.

5. Past is Experience! Present is Experiment! Future is Expectation!
    Use your Experience in your experiment to achieve your expectations!

6. victor nwuzor

pls i wnt 2 apply 4 dis scholarship what are d procedures

7. Barich Ines

Hello,

I am a moroccan student and I am currently studying with a scholarship in France for an engineering degree. I want to know if I could be eligible for this scholarship because I would like to continue my studies in Oxford UK.

Thank you in advance for your response

8. Patience Masarudza Nyakudya

I am a girl who just passed my A Level and I am from Zimbabwe I wish to study a doctorate at any university. If I may have the opportunity of having a scholarship.

9. Rael

Hello Scholarship team, please send me guidelines and details for application including application form. I am an eligible African. Thank you.

10. G.T

Dear,
    I am Gemechu Taye from Ethiopia,Africa.I had MA in Anthropology and now Lecturer at Jimma University. I have got unconditional offer of place at The University of Kent, UK, School of Anthropology and Conservation. While I am searching for fund for my PhD I have you are giving fund for researchers. Would you please give me scholarship to attend my PhD at Kent University, UK . Let me know how to apply individually or through the University that gave me offer of place with the help of my adviser. lOOKING FORWARDS TO HEARING YOUR RESPONSE.

Regards,

Gemechu Taye

Jimma University

11. My name is Augustine Godwin, I am a Nigeria and I have longed to study in oxford university since I was young, and I am glad that your organization want to make our dreams to be through. I am highly interested, may I know the procedures.Thanks

12. My name is Augustine Godwin, I am a Nigerian and I have longed to study in oxford university since I was young, and I am glad that your organization want to make our dreams to be true. I am highly interested , may I know the procedures. THANKS

13. AUGUSTINE GODWIN

Please receive me as an applicant into the registration that you offer.08064693884

14. abay

Dear/sir
    let me write you a little more about my self, for about five years ago i was looking a non-trieval Riemann zeta function, and any other related to NTRZF,this motivate me to attend master program. now i have gotten an admission from AAU in Ethiopia for master program in mathematics with out having sponsership. Due to my family background, i can’t sponser my self, i am in a difficult situation. I am happy if i get some who cover my education fee, it is 400 dollar. help me ?

15. I am Judite

I have a place at an UK University. Mohamedali Kaimjee, how can I apply for scholarships or grants in order to do my lovely Bachelor of Theology ? God bless you all !