Scholarship for Undergraduates in Medicine and Surgery

The Latin American School of Medical Sciences usually offers scholarships for undergraduate students to study medicine in Cuba.

To apply for this scholarship, you must be high school graduates, and be between 18 to 25 years old, and you must be from a disadvantaged background.

it is not necessary to know how to speak Spanish before applying.

The scholarship is awarded to 500 students each year. The program is for Six years, with two semesters per year.

To register for this scholarship, candidates should please head to thier cuban diplomatic mission in their Various countries to pick up the form.

1. sene jude

please keep me informed on when you will start your scholarship applications for medicine and surgery.

2. Matovu jude

I kindly request a scholarship.Iam a clinician but i would like to upgrade for medicine & surgery.Help me.

3. izekor sam

please help me, i have Bsc in para-medical course and i need a scholarship to study medicine and surgery. please help me please. thanks and God bless.

4. mubanga samson

please help me iam a zambian orphan wanted to enter a university to do medicine,but i couldn’t.please contact me on the above email address

5. Alicema Aldo Peter

Am Ugandan but i do not think we have any Cuban Embassy where i can easily get application forms from.So what can i really do my parents are to poor to afford my tuition fee please help me.

6. ODOLE-AKINYEMI,Gbemisola

Pls I need a scholarship to study medicine and surgery in America. Pls send me the details. Thanks

7. JRHKJayawardana

Please I need a scholarship to study and surgery in America..i am one year experienced in course of medicine.. please send me the details.thanks

8. Nathan Twala

I am a kenyan who just finished my highschool education passed well but unable to pursue my dream course bachelor of medicine and surgery due to lack of funds,your consideration will be highly appreciated.

9. Nicholas Mwila

i am zambia orphan looking for scholarship in medicine and surgery. Please keep me informed when you start. Your consideration will be highly apperiated. Thank you

10. innez

alert me of when the scholarship application will start

11. My name is Angel Gabriel Mutapa, 18. am a Zambian by nationality. Like every one who pledge for scholarship, I’d like to pledge for one. Am a high school graduate, class of 2012 with 4 distinctions and 2 merits but i like finacial support. I would like to study medicine & surgery… your help will be highly apreciated.

12. Oyewole Sherif

i need infro on scholarship

13. Blessinp Etim

Please where can i get the form?

14. kiwanuka Emmanuel

Am applying for a scholarship because am an orphan raised up by a mother and she cannot afford tuition for university so we are just waiting for a good Samaritan. Am aged 19 years and I did a combination of PCB/ subsidiary mathematics at advanced level and got 18 points out of 20 as in A in chemistry, B in biology, B in physics and a point both in subsidiary mathematics and general paper.I was inspired by Ben Carson from my childhood since I read his novel ” Gifted Hands”

15. yimer endris

I AM FROM ETHIOPIA&LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP IN MEDICINE&SURGERY.WHEN I FINISH MY EDUCATION I WANT TO HELP ANY PEOPLE IN ANY WHERE.

16. Adiekwuo Ngozi

How do i get the Cuban diplomatic mission in Nigeria

17. Moses favour chidinma

Please i really need a help on how to apply online

18. adewoyin adenike

i really need info on this scholarship