Scholarship opportunities for muslims

Scholarship opportunities exists for Muslims and this is being provided by the Islamic Development Bank
The scholarship is for Muslim students who have exceptionally good academic performance and actually need the money.

This scholarship is for an undergraduate position.
The scholarship is for the following courses.
1. Engineering
2. Medicine and surgery
3. Agriculture
4. Dentistry
5. veterinary medicine
6. Nursing
7. Computer science
8. Forestry
9. Nutrition
10. Fishery
11. Banking and finance
12. Management
13. Administration
14. Accounting
If you are interested in this undergraduate SCHOLARSHIPS program,

TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIPCLICK HERE. href=”http://scholarshipfornigeria.blogspot.com/2009/11/scholarship-for-africans-and-nigerians.html”>SCHOLARSHIPS.

1. please give me the chance to upgrade either my M.SC on computer science or PhD on applied mathematics

2. suleiman.

A.A.w.w. I’m from ethiopia,i was studying medicine in my country but b.c of financial problems. I stopped learning and start helping my family,now my family are good they can live without my help but they cant help me start my learning, so i need ur help

3. chah dalison(mustapha alfarooq0

salam am a new muslim from cameroon can u give me the change to studie Islam

4. AHMOD AL-FIKRY IDRIS AZAITOWIY

SALAAAM…….

Its a woderful chance for me to be here, and with due respect i give total glory to the un-created creator {ALLAH}, as well-as commend the effort of each and every participant of this honourary mission, i seek the creator to exchange with his abundant reward. Amiiiiiiin……

It will in fact be of more pleasure to me, if i and others from my vicinity here could be of the beneficiaries. though, i {the writter} will only request for MASTERS programme of the fact that am manageably running my UNDER-GRADUATE at present, which aims to come to an end months to come.

It shall play a vital role in me and at the same time makes me glad. if my request showed a well grant….. thanks

Yours faithfully,
    AZAITO’WIY AHMOD AL-FIKRY IDRIS

5. jasmine

assalam alaikum .w.w, I am from Rwanda, i study in medicine(level 2) but i need your help to complete my studies ,can you plz give me that chance in shaa Allah?

6. jasmine

Assalam alaikum w.w.,I am from Rwanda,I study in medicine(level 2)but I need your help to complete my studies,can you plz give me that chance in shaa Allah?