African development bank has commenced the receipt of application for the 2011 internship program.
Candidates should know that internship does not imply immediate employment with the African development bank after the internship program. To be eligible for internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. The applicants must be students
2. They must be between the ages of eighteen and thirty years old, and should be currently studying a masters degree program.
3. The candidate should be able to get a letter from their school indicating that they have been enrolled.
4. You must be from member country.
5. Should be able to speak English or French.
Candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies should either email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the awarders website at: http://www.afdb.org/en/careers/internship-programme/