Scholarships in France for international students by Emile Boutmy 2011 to 2012

Scholarship awarder: this scholarship is awarded by Emily Boutmy
Eligibility for this scholarship position: the candidiates must be from a non European union country, and should have an admission to a university programme, or be applying for one

Description: this Emily boutmy scholarship is based on excellence and social criteria.

Deadline: the deadline for this Emily boutmy scholarship for international students is May 2011

The scholarship is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate. For more information visit the scholarship awarders website on:

1. am a 20 years old boy from nigeria.a postgradaute and i want to study petrol chemical engineer but due to condition i can study any good one you can offer. please I need a help,their is no one help me forword my education.if, please detail for the scholarship. Thanks your concergn for others. God bless as you help.

2. Olutoba joel

As u are helping us the also lord will help you amen.

3. Dear sir/madam
    i will be very grateful if you could enrol me in the field of marketing in your university
    Thank you.

4. Minyahil Terefe

Dear sir/madam
    it is my great pleasure if u offer me ascolarship program in one of your universities. i have bsc degree in textile engineering and that would be nice if get a masters program industrial management.
    thanks in advance.

5. Mensah Isaac Nii Bonney

I am from Ghana,West Africa and have completed my university education at the University for Development Studies.I studied biological science and specialized in medical microbiology.I would be very grateful and pray to God to offer scholarship to me into any of your medical schools in your to continue my study in the field of science.I want to do masters in parasitology.Thank you for consideration.

6. Awhen denis

Thank you for ur benevoulence..GOD bless

7. Ida

hello university,
    i would like to enroll for international business or any related business degree and am 24 from Uganda with a diploma in business administration. please help me out