Scholarship for developing countered at the Wagenigen University in Netherlands

Awarder: the Anne van den Ban Fund

Venue: this scholarship would be in Netherlands
Date: course commences in septmeber 2011
Eligibility: this scholarship is for developing countries and countries for the middle east and Europe.
Type: Masterd degree
The scholarship may be full or partial.
If you are interested in this scholarship position you would have to apply for admission at the Wageningen university first. You must also have a good degree result from you country and must actually be in need of the money for the scholarship.

Website:
Official Scholarship Website:  http://www.fondsen.wur.nl/UK/AvdB+scholarship+fund/About+AvdBan+Fund/

1. NELSON LIPENGA

SENT MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SCHOLASHIP IF POSSIBLE

2. R.A. Adeyemi

Interested in PhD scholaship(Mathematical Statistics and Modelling0

3. I wish to apply for a scholarship but i don’t know how i can. Please i need help

4. I am from Ethiopian.I am a first year Engineering student in Ethiopia at AddisAbaba University.I asked that o get my success you give the opportunity of schoolarship to learn the first Degree at the wagenigen university in netherland .please help me to learn at Wagenigen University in Netherland. “THANK YOU”

1. i AM FROM eTHIOPIAN .I am a first year university student by departement of Engineering in Ethiopia at AdissAbaba University .I asked you that to get my success you give this opportunity of schoolarship to lear the first Degree at the wagenigen university in netherland .please give this chance.”THANK YOU”

1. ELIAS LEYKUN

i am a person who has a BA IN STATISTICS AND WORKING NAW IN DHL I AM LOOKING FOR AN MS SCHOLARSHIP. I WOULD BE A VERY GOOD ASET FOR U PLS I AM PEARSON HOW IS LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY.

5. Chalachew Tarekegne

Presently, I have formally applied to the Wagenigen University, and hopefully, would like to apply for 2012. Hence, please send me lates information on my email

6. christopher AB Robert

Iam interested this scholarship for my master Degree in library and information sciences in Harvard University United states of America!! Pls detail me!!!!

7. Hello.

INTRODUCTION.

I am Paul Njenga Waithaka from Nakuru,Kenya East Africa.I am 33 years old.I come from a very poor family

background,My parents are very old currently and are already suffering from degenerative diseases despite

having 10 siblings that I have to take care of.Since my primary school days,I have relied on well wishers and

part-time jobs,spending most of my time out of school in order to raise my school fees.However because of my

passion for education,that did not deter me from pursuing my academics.

I finished my secondary education in the year 1996.In the year 1999 I was enrolled in Egerton University for my

diploma(specializing in Biology and Agriculture).I graduated in the year 2004 with a credit.I had to take a longer

period because of fees problems.I went back again to Egerton university in the year 2005 and this time round,I

was given the freedom to manage my timetable.I did my bachelors degree in 5 semesters.I finished my studies in

April 2007 and graduated in November 2007 with a bachelors of education second class upper(specializing in

Botany/Zoology/Chemistry).

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Despite the problems,my quest for high education did not die.After my bachelors degree I searched for part time

jobs and was able rise money for my masters degree.Last year I was enrolled in Kenyatta University here in

Kenya to take a degree in Masters of science (microbiology) with which I believe I will be of grate assistance in

helping who are struggling with the worst enemy of our generation;disease coursing microorganism.They have

claimed many lives in Africa and in the whole wild in general.It’s my belief that equiped with the knowledge that I

will get,I will be able in making my contribution in controlling this menace.I am already through with my first year

of studies.

REQUEST.

My biggest worry is,I don’t have school fees for my second year of studies.I don’t have any souse,I can think

about. Luckily enough I came across your organization.I therefore with all humbleness that I can master request

for financial assistance.Without your assistance I tell you,surely am doomed;I will have to drop out of my

studies.Please come to my aid.

Yours faithfully,
    Paul Njenga Waithaka,
    P O BOX 17991(20100) Nakuru Kenya,
    Email waithakanj@yahoo.com

8. rabiu muhammad bashir

4th year in my degree program studying animal science at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Nigeria. I want to apply for your master scholarship to study Genetics and Animal Breeding. But i don’t know how to do it, need your help please. Thanks

9. tunde

pls help me aware of any lastest info.Thanks

10. Dear,
    i am Agonza Inn from Uganda and a graduate of Ba agribusiness management and community development very great ful for this information that is always availed to us and there for my appreciation.
    How ever i take this time to ask on how best it can be possible winning this scholarship for masters in Agribusiness
    thanks
    iagonzai@yahoo.com

11. I am from Ethiopia.I am a forth year university student by departement of Computer Science in Ethiopia at Wollo University .I asked you that to get my success you give this opportunity of scholarship to learm the first Degree at the Wagenigen university in Netherland .please give this chance.”THANK YOU”

12. Khalid

Plz I need father information about scholarship

13. Gazaly Mutiu Babatunde

I wish you enrol me for the next academic session in the field of animal or veterinary biochemistry at master’s level. thanks

14. Egbegi Teimokemefa

Want to study in the Netherlands,university of Wagenigen and my interest is environmental science(marine biology). Please, need full time information. Thank you.

15. Orih Paul

i am an undergraduate form a developing country please i will be very greatful if the chance to study my first degree in Wagenigen University

16. Temesgen

I`m from Eritrea.I`m Accounting Diplome Graduate here in Eritrea I want to study furthere.Please I want to hear a positive reply from You.Thank You.

17. Tirhas Hadgu Zere

I have formally applied to the Wagenigen University and hopefully would like to apply for 2012. Hence, please send me latest information on my email

18. I am a Rwandan ,I wish to apply for Undergraduate scholarships.
    Thanks.