United Nations Scholarship for candidates of African Descent 2012

Deadline:  15 January 2012

Eligibility for the scholarship:

Must be from African descent

Must be living in the Diaspora.

Should have at least four years expereince inthe human rights of People of African Descent.

Should be able to speak food english

How to Apply for this fellowship program

Applicants are requested to submit the following documents in a single e-mail to africandescent@ohchr.org or by fax to +41 22 928 90 50:

For further information an application, visit this link: http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/IYPADFellowshipProgramme.aspx

1. Adeyemi Oluwatobi Folorunsho

for the development and education of africans

2. AJIBOYE OLUWABUNMI EUNICE

u ar doing a great job

3. Paul Nnaemeka

Who ever that can help in given scholarship should do so to eradicate ilitracy in africa

4. I apply to Internation islamic university malaysia awaiting admission of 2012 by april I hope my request will kindly consider in positive responce please.

5. ANJIE NGUEVESE MIRIAM

Its kind of you that you offer scholarship awards.
    I hope to get one too.May God bless you.

6. monica osei tutu

to expand the human resource of africans

7. Nengi godwin

I think this good because it drives a way poverty in the society

8. Michael Dusu Lodam

I think it’s not fair to give scholarship to those with African descent in diaspora & then leave those here in Africa without scholarship. What is that?

9. lomodei francis chire

I am inspired to join your profound universities.thank you very much.francis chire

10. Joseph Asuke

Africans in diaspora are sure rich, of course the poor ones cannot find their way there so do they continue to remain poorer? Thanks!

11. Samuel Boakye

I would like to apply for scholarship.

12. I strongly believe that creating a capacity building on human-power especially on education have a greatest impact on the eradication of through out Africa ,……so as I’m inspired to join those universities.

13. Echendu nkiru uju

Pls, i like to apply. How do i start

14. jules michel

i think the best way you can help africa is to empowered the children of africa,so please give us the scholarship.

15. jules michel

i believe that if we have the opportinuite to learn like the western, we ill be able of to take care of our self.

16. benson

Dat mean d poor man wil continue n poverty,while d rich man wil be more richer dam he was.cus hw can i be a man of multi-talent 4rm God but since i hv no sponsor i stil live in poverty wen wil it end.

17. I AM A NIGERIAN WHO HAS PUT IN A TOTAL OF NINETEEN YEARS IN PUBLIC SERVICE.I AM AT PRESENT AN ASSISTANT CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER IN ENERGY COMMISSION OF NIGERIA.I OBTAINED NATIONAL AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PURCHASING AND SUPPLY FROM KADUNA POLYTECHNIC.HAD AN INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN MATERIAL MANAGEMENT FROM NARULA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KALKATA INDIA.IN 2007/2008 I OBTAINED A POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FROM NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY ZARIA APART FROM OTHER INERNAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.I AM A CHARTTERED MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTE OF PURCHASING AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA.IN FURTHERANCE OF MY PROFESSIONAL CARRIER, I APPLIED AND WAS OFFERED A MSC DEGREE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN THE COVENTRY UNIVERSITY UK.
    ALL ATTEMPTS TO SECURE SPONSORSHIP FROM MY OFFICE FAILED AS THE OFFICE CLAIMED THAT IT CANNOT AFFORD 20,000 POUNDS STERLIN,HAS THOUGH AGREED TO RELEASE ME ON STUDY LEAVE WITH PAY.I WILL BE VERY GRATEFULL IF YOUR FOUNDATION CAN ASSIST ME EITHER IN PART OR IN FULL SPONSORSHIP.PLEASE CONSIDER ASSISTING ME FOR THE SAKE OF GOD ALMIGHTY.MAY HE BLESS YOU ABUNDANLY AMEN.

18. Jeremiah B. Yusuf

what is the maximum for the grant. do you sponsor short program like weeks or months