University of Cambridge conservation leadership scholarship position 2012

This scholarship is for candidiates from Africa and from developing countries.

Location: University of Cambridge, UK

Scholarship Study Subject(s):Conservation Leadership
Scholarship Course Level:MPhil
Scholarship Provider: University of Cambridge

Eligibility for this scholarship position:
The candidates must be a graduate with  three to five years of relevant professional experience, either in employment or in a voluntary capacity.

Deadline for this scholarship: 30th March 2012

Apply for this scholarship position click here

1. BABA FATIMA

I am requesting for scholarship for undergraduate program,i realy need the help of this organization.I will be verry grateful if my request is been granted.Thanks for your support.

2. Hello.

INTRODUCTION.

I am Paul Njenga Waithaka from Nakuru,Kenya East Africa.I am 33 years old.I come from a very poor family

background,My parents are very old currently and are already suffering from degenerative diseases despite

having 10 siblings that I have to take care of.Since my primary school days,I have relied on well wishers and

part-time jobs,spending most of my time out of school in order to raise my school fees.However because of my

passion for education,that did not deter me from pursuing my academics.

I finished my secondary education in the year 1996.In the year 1999 I was enrolled in Egerton University for my

diploma(specializing in Biology and Agriculture).I graduated in the year 2004 with a credit.I had to take a longer

period because of fees problems.I went back again to Egerton university in the year 2005 and this time round,I

was given the freedom to manage my timetable.I did my bachelors degree in 5 semesters.I finished my studies in

April 2007 and graduated in November 2007 with a bachelors of education second class upper(specializing in

Botany/Zoology/Chemistry).

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Despite the problems,my quest for high education did not die.After my bachelors degree I searched for part time

jobs and was able rise money for my masters degree.Last year I was enrolled in Kenyatta University here in

Kenya to take a degree in Masters of science (microbiology) with which I believe I will be of grate assistance in

helping who are struggling with the worst enemy of our generation;disease coursing microorganism.They have

claimed many lives in Africa and in the whole wild in general.It’s my belief that equiped with the knowledge that I

will get,I will be able in making my contribution in controlling this menace.I am already through with my first year

of studies.

REQUEST.

My biggest worry is,I don’t have school fees for my second year of studies.I don’t have any souse,I can think

about. Luckily enough I came across your organization.I therefore with all humbleness that I can master request

for financial assistance.Without your assistance I tell you,surely am doomed;I will have to drop out of my

studies.Please come to my aid.

Yours faithfully,
    Paul Njenga Waithaka,
    P O BOX 17991(20100) Nakuru Kenya,
    Email waithakanj@yahoo.com

3. Ayuba Timothy Anji

I will love to be there.

4. aikhoje bose franca

can i use my OND result to apply for the scholarship.i am a student of auchi polytechnic,nigeria

5. Leffat Mumba

I am looking for sponsorship to enable me succesfully complete my Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Programme at Cavendish University Zambia-US Dolar=1800

6. obinna

i really need this scholarship to help ease the financial difficulties of my family. will be most greatful if given a favourable reply.

7. Veritas ogbuagu

Pls.I finished school in madonna university in nigeria,i read nursing.But the sch is telling me i have to pay a hundred and fourty thousand naira to register for two courses,and i dnt want to continue with them.I will like to apply for this scholarship,how do i start

8. Ayoade Aderonke Oluwatosin

I am a fresh Graduate from a Nigeria University….I will like to know some available scholarship opportunities that i can apply for.

Thanks.

9. Shadrach

Should the applicant be a graduate from any field of study other than philosophy

10. Igba jude saakuma

How can i benefit from this scheme i need help.

11. Ogunshin david

Please and try to prepare a scholarship for undergraduate student

12. Egbegi Teimokemefa

I have Bsc(ed) Biology.Can i apply for masters in evironmental science (Marine Biology)?

13. Egbegi Teimokemefa

I have Bsc(ed) Biology.Can i apply for masters in environmental science (Marine Biology)?

14. Solomon Magawi

I’m undergraduate with no work experience can I get any scholarship that can suit me? Plz i long to further my studies.

15. Honestly i must thank the standard organisation for creating a great opportunity for scholars who are interested for in this programe

16. Orih Paul

please is there any scholarship for undergraduate student form Africa

17. Ngassa David

I am a Tanzanian aged 30year, I find scholarship to finance my postgraduate study at the university Dar es salam. Or tell me how can I get scholarship?

18. Asantewaa

I’m a Ghanaian who completed polytechnic last year offering chemical Engineering. I want a scholarship to study chemical Engineering in Masters degree.Pls kindly help me.Thank you.

19. Please I need the scholarship to study oil and gas engineering if you alowed me in M.SC master.