University of Bath International Scholarships for 2012

DEADLINE:Friday 29 June 2012

COURSES: ALL

NATURE OF STUDY: Postgraduate

SPONSOR:University of Bath

Visit for more info at:

1. OWOYEMI RAJI ADEBAYO

Am a Nigerian, an african, career objective- to bean academist i have not obtain my first degree due to my country economic factor. i will be glad if am given a schorlaship to study in the university. Am a professional Chartered accountant.

2. ogale jeremiah amali

I am a nigerian by nationality,currently studying in nigeria,I have great enthusiasm as regards to western education.will be exhlrated to get a positive reply

3. benita mbah

Am a nigerian ,a Bsc holder in estate management.I will be grateful,if I will be given this golden opportunity to do my master.

4. opio tonny joe

thanks for hardwork you have been doing. am from uganda in east africa and highly interested to be part of you in the scholarship beneficiaries, but how do i do this? thanks, god bless you all.

5. Obajaja Henry

Am a Nigerian,a BSc holder.I have sincerely longed to study abroad.though I couldn’t land any opportunity for my first degree,am optimistic that I’l land a scholarship for my MSc.I look foward to your immense assistance and consideration,I don’t want to be based abroad;I just need an enhancement so I can improve my country..

6. Samuel Flomo, Jr.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a Liberian with Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology, University of Liberia. I want to earn master’s degree in any of the following disciplines;Confliction Resolution & Peace Studies, Demography, Social Policy, Natural Resources & Peace, International Human Rights Law & Security and International Relations.

I will appreciate were you to provide scholarship opportunities to master in any above mentioned field of studies. With such knowledge/education, I think Liberia,Africa and the World can positively be transformed.

Truly yours,

Samuel

7. Nino

I am Nino a congolese from Eastern of DRC, a BSC holder. my dream is to study abroad in an english speaking country. My family conditions would not enable me. Thanks a lot for your assistance and help.