Afro Asiatisches Institute Scholarship

Deadline: 31 May (annual)
Study in: Austria
Course starts September 2012

For people from:
The One World Scholarship Programme is directed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who are interested in development policy and who have come to Austria on their own initiatives, in order to complete their education

Eligibility:

With their decision for studying abroad, the students have demonstrated a high degree of assertiveness, creativity and mobility. The scholarship will contribute to following up on the right of education also for those critical and intellectual young people who will find poor conditions in their home countries. These aspects will apply still more strongly to women. So scholarships will offer a chance making up for the ethnic, religious, social and regional discrimination, and in individual cases, also for violations of human rights.

Official Scholarship Website:

1. Dani oghenevwogaga

Am Dani Oghenevwogaga, from Delta state an OND graduate from delta state poly otefe oghara as Electrical Engineer. I we be happy if am call or invited for this scholarship. Thank you and am waiting to hear from you.

2. Halima I Jibril

This is an excellent way of knowing and acquiring knowledge about places other than Africa.

3. Esther George

My name is Esther George am a Nigerian by nationality the only daughter from a family of four,currently in SSS 3 in a military school.The hope of furthering my education is on the brink of collapse please i’m in dire need of a scholarship to make my dream of becoming a medical doctor come through.This is my contact +2348102781270,save a future,grant me a scholarship God bless you.

4. Giwa Holy

Hi am Giwa Holy a graduate of microbiology university Abuja, Nigeria and i have passion to further my career and to help my country in the areas of my profession. Thanks as i await your response.

5. Emeka Gift

am an OND graduate having the mind of getting a standard education, and will be very happy if dreams come true

6. uthman ibrahin shira

That’s very great,i hope i may be one of the benefitiary of this scholarship. I was a nigerian by ci
    tizen, and a first year student of Bsc Mathematics, at university of science & technology wudil.

7. philomena jonathan

am kome from delta of nigeria,a graduate of electrical engeering from the federal polytechnic.i will be very gratiful,if am giving the opportunity as well