2012 – 2013 Scholarship for international students at Leiden University Excellence
Awarding body: The Leiden University
Eligibility for this scholarship: Candidates must be from non-EU countries to do a master’s in the Netherlands.
Courses available for:
• – Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air and Space Law
– Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law
– Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
– Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
– MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy
• Candidate must possess excellent results in his or her previous school of study
• Admission into the Leiden University first before applies for the scholarship.
Deadline for this master of laws scholarship is October 1 for those interested in starting February 2013.
To apply for this scholarship, visit: