Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships

Eligibility:
-A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world.
-Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
-Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
-Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
-May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
-Submits a complete, legible 2012 application in English (please proof-read). Because we receive so many applications, incomplete applications will not be considered.

Official website: www.wellsmountainfoundation.org

1. I AM A STUDENT ,OF IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY LAPAI, A 400 LEVEL STUDENT FROM FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. I WILL BE GLAD IS MY APPLICATION IS GRANTED.

2. Musinguzi Moses

Its so nice to have seen and known about the address.I wish to be considered.

3. kizito

am a Ugandan and currently pursuing a Bachelor of Petroleum Geoscience and Production and want to if I can apply for this scholarship

4. i am a male engineering student in the Jomo Kenyatta University of agriculture amd technology in kenya. i submitted my application form on the 28th of march 2012. i wish to be comnsidered for a scholarship

5. Tansa

i currently hold a diploma in town planning and i humble wish to futher my studies. i am a cameroonian and i especially wish my application is granted

6. okot

Iapplied for ascholarship this year but wasnt selected and therefore had to stay home this semister because of no tuition.my appeal to the foundation is to carefully pick out really needy students for the scholarship.Iam a ugandan student who was persuing acause in human medicine and surgery in a ugandan university and avictim of conflicts in northern uganda.Otherwise Iappreciate the work of WMF.

7. Muyinza samuel

I am a nurse in Uganda eligible to study medicine at Texila American university in Guyana. I need some help because i can not pay for everything.

8. maureen auma

I am a Kenyan poor vulnerable student studying food, nutrition and dietetics in Kenya.I was forced to call-off semester because of lack of fees. Your consideration will be highly be appreciated.

9. Devis Mamboleo

It’s my glad, that,even we poor we’re in position to develop further

1. Ogutta David

Currently am on with my studies at Pwani University but in need of the scholarship. Could there be any considerations?

10. ongom patrick ayo

Am a ugandan by nationality of age 21 years persuing diploma in civil engineering at uganda technical college lira getting school fees problem and i am kindly requesting for your help

11. Matthew M.Zogar

Matthew M.Zogar
    Jan 12, 2013
    14;30PM
    I am a Liberian and a self supproting student Reading Agriculture at the unversity of liberia,I will be happy to receive a your financial supprot from your org.

iversity of Liberia

12. I bumped into this website by accident while browsing the net today. Thank God for it I will share it with my two daughters attending college here in Sierra Leone. Thank you so much!

13. FINLAY LIFA

well,so very marvelous supporting us as students

14. salome bako

plz how do i apply for the wells mountain foundation scholarship scheme for 2013????

15. Kelvin Mundia Wachira

I am student from Kenya have the interest in specialising in Agriculture field but am unable due to fee problem.
    if i can get a scholarship can really appreciate achieving my dream.

16. clement eregae egiron

i’m a student from baragoi,a market place in rift valley province,i joined laikipia university i completed my first semester but now it has become difficult to sit for second semester’s exam because i have nowhere to get school fees.help please

17. semitala. Hanington

am a student at makerere university doing Biomedical Sciences and i would wish to sponsored please.can i apply

18. purity A Kaindi

Am a student from Mount Kenya University and am unable to sit for further exams due to inadequate fees, i hope my application will be considered because it is the only which will determine my future here in Kenya…Thanks in advance

19. ensa fatty

your organization came lately to my notification,and i have been seeking for scholarship in my educational endeavor but yet still i have not gotten any.I am doing management studies at Management Development Istitutes in The Gambia but my payment is withstanding,please your urgent intervention is my considerate.

20. Omer francis

Its a very good thought for developing countries, am also going to apply.

21. ALHASSAN ABDUL-KARIM

I am student of university of cape coast,offering B.Ed (MANAGEMENT) in level. I am a Ghanaian by nationality living in northern region at Savelugu Municipality.I started my education from AL-MARKAZIA E/A PRIMARY and then to Pong-Tamale D/A JHS and from there to BUSINESS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL at Tamale,and currently in the university of cape coast.I started my education as a cowboy whiles i was in the primary school.My father passed away when i was a kid,so my brother had to take care of me.He has a wife and a child.He is a teacher at the basic level and some time finds it difficult to meet my educational needs.I Thank you for the pain you have taken to help people become future leaders.