2012 Murtala Mohammed Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students at London Metropolitan University UK

Deadline: 31 May 2012

Courses:
MSc Addiction and Mental Health
MSc Biomedical Science
MSc Blood Science
MSc Business Psychology
MSc Child, Adoscelent & Family Mental Health
MSc Consumer Psychology
MSc Criminal Psychology
MSc Food Science
MSc Forensic Psychology
MSc Forensic Science
MSc Health Psychology
MSc Human Nutrition (Public Health/Sports)
MSc International Public Health Nutrition
MSc Medical Genetics
MSc Obesity and Weight Management
MSc Organisational Psychology
MSc Pharmaceutical Science
MSc Psychology of Health
MSc Sports Nutrition
MSc Sports Rehabilitation and Therapy
MSc Sports Therapy

Eligibility: For Nigerian students

Official websites: www.londonmet.ac.uk

1. Uzoma Emmanuel Ekpemiro

Please, sir/madam, how can I be part of the scholarship programme? Also, please, let me know all that is required. Thank you very much.

2. ijeoma

please am interested in clinical psychology for MSC for 2013. how do i get updates? thanks alot.

3. UGORJI CHINYERE

I’m really interested in the child, Adolescent and Family Health Psycholgy for MSC for 2013, ples I need up dates, thanks.

4. jesudemilade

please, i am interested in consumer psychology MSC for 2012 september…how do i partake?

5. Ruth o

Im interested in M.sc Biomedical science, how do i apply and wats d procedures and duration for the course.

6. okpalubo Ikechukwu

I have a first degree in medical laboratory science, am interested in forensic science(MSc) for 2013. pls send me updates

7. Bukky

Am instrested in MSc pharmaceutical science pls send me all dat is required 4 d scholarship

8. Abiola Christiana

Dear sir/madam, I am a self motivated and result-oriented young lady. I’m realy interested in m.sc food science or any other related course in 2012 schoolarship. Pls how do i apply? Thanks

9. Abiola Christiana

Dear sir/madam, I am a self motivated and result-oriented young lady. I am realy interested in m.sc food science or any other related course 2012 schoolarship. pls how do I apply? Thanks.

10. Dr falohun olufarati

I am a Veterinary Doctor,please i wish to do my Masters Degree in London Metropolitan,i finished with a Second Class Upper Division from Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta,Ogun State.please,i wish to undergo my Masters study in Public health.Thanks very much

11. Koleosho Babalola

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am a Geologist & a safety professional interested in specializing in Petrophysics, Reservoir Geology or Environmental and/or Clinical Safety.
    Please, let me know if I can apply.

12. mba esther ifeoma

I’m really interested in the child, Adolescent and Family Health Psycholgy for MSC. pls I need up dates, and the requirement. thanks.

13. Namah

Interested in organizational psychology please keep me posted thanks.

14. Amu Faustina

I wish to study MSc in Human Genetics. 2016/2016 academic section.I am a citizen of Nigeria.Please I also need sponsorship