The Asian Development Bank – Government of Japan Scholarship Program, 2012 USA
– Student Loan Forgiveness Act Gets 1 Million Signatures Online
– Ask Questions to Find Right Scholarship – Scholarship Search Tip
ScholarshipFellowship.com – USA College Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid Search
Graduate Fellowship for the applicants of member country of the Asian Development Bank at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa, USA 2012
Study Subject(s): Various
Course Level: Graduate
Scholarship Provider: The Asian Development Bank – Government of Japan
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
– Must be a citizen of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank.
– 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, at the time of application. (An equivalent could be a 3-year bachelor’s degree plus a 1-year master’s degree, or a 2-year bachelor’s degree plus a 2-year master’s degree. This is subject to review.
– Master’s degree that is equivalent to a U.S. Master’s degree to apply for Doctoral studies.
– At least 2 years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree.
– Applicants must take one of the English proficiency tests; the minimum acceptable scores are 550 for TOEFL or 6.5 for IELTS.
– Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Developing Country ( member country of the Asian Development Bank)
Scholarship Description: The Asian Development Bank – Government of Japan Scholarship Program graduate degree fellowship provides support for graduate (post-baccalaureate) studies in approved fields of study at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa (UHM), and for participation in educational activities at the East-West Center (EWC).
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 1, 2012
Read more: The Asian Development Bank – Government of Japan Scholarship Program, 2012 USA : 2012 2013 College Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Postdoctoral, Graduate International Scholarships Fellowships
METHOD OF application