International Development Scholarships at University of East London
University of East London
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 13 July 2012
Study in: London, UK
Course starts September 2012
The International Development Scholarship in association with International Students House (ISH) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance scholarship offered to an international student from a developing country, who intends to make a positive contribution to the development of their home country as result of completing the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme, who would otherwise be unable to pursue the Programme for financial reasons.
University of East London, UK
Field(s) of study:
MSc NGO and Development Management Programme
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarships are targeted for students from developing countries.
The Scholarship will include the following:
– Return flights (Booked by UEL)
– Tuition Fees
– Accommodation*: Single room accommodation at ISH
– Food*: 2 or 3 meals a day at ISH, the remaining meals covered by subsistence
– Subsistence (including travel)*: £450 per month
To be eligible for the International Development Scholarship, applicants must:
– First apply online for the MSc NGO and Development programme. The application will be assessed and if you are successful, the International admissions office will send you an International offer letter at UEL
– Be from a developing or emerging country. Please click here for a list of developing or emerging countries.
– Intend to return to your home country on completion of the course in order to put your studies into practice
– Be able to demonstrate that you would otherwise be unable to pursue the course for financial reasons
Only applicants who hold an admission offer for the MSc NGO and Development Management Programme can apply for this scholarship. The deadline for scholarship applications is 13 July 2012.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uel.ac.uk/international/fees/internationaldevelopmentscholarship.htm