University of West London, International Ambassador Scholarships
The International Ambassador Scholarship recognizes and provides monetary support for outstanding students who want to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
International Ambassadors are going to be active representatives of the University. They will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, are going to be interviewed and photographed by our promoting department.
The scholar will contribute from time to time within the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organized for students and by the International workplace.
Number and advantage of University of West London Awards
University of West London are giving seventy two scholarships value up to £3,000 for candidates applying to start out in September 2012
There are varieties of dedicated University of West London scholarships by region:
– several scholarships worth up to £3000 are dedicated for students from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
– Several scholarships worth up to £3000 are dedicated for students from Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Indian sub-continent (including India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Mauritius):
20 scholarships worth £1500
20 scholarships worth £1000
20 scholarships worth £500.
– two scholarships worth £3000 for students from the UAE (for all residents of the UAE of any nationality)
– Two scholarships worth £3000 for students from Jordan.
– Several University of West London scholarships worth up to £3000 are dedicated for students from Africa.
Rest of the world:
– Several University of West London scholarships worth £3000 for students from all other countries including those in the Americas and the Middle East.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
You can apply for University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships 2012 by completing the scholarship application form (pdf, 362 kb).
Please save this form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed University of West London application form to email@example.com
If you are unable to save a completed version of this form, please print off the form and scan the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 30 July 2012