Undergraduate scholarships for International students in NEtherlands. 2013
The Hague University offers scholarships to best international students who wish to start their degree program during the academic year 2013-2014.
Host Institution (s):
The University of Applied Sciences The Hague
Area (s) of study:
Any Bachelor Program offered at the University of The Hague, Netherlands
Number of awards:
54 scholarships are available
Students from outside the European Union (not Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
Value of scholarships / inclusions:
At € 5,000 each, these scholarships cover nearly two-thirds of the tuition fees for the academic year and the first total will be awarded only once.
You are eligible for these awards if:
• You come from outside the European Union (not Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
• You sign up for the first time during the first year of our degree programs
• You would have to pay the full price of tuition institutional
• You’ve never used this program before scholarship
• You have completed the scholarship application form
• You have been provisionally accepted as a student before 31 March
• You have written an essay, as explained below
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application and write an essay of 950-1100 words that convince us to offer you a scholarship. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural hive is the University of Applied Sciences The Hague.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official website of scholarships:
Source Link: http://www.scholars4dev.com/7275/one-world-citizen-talent-scholarship/ # ixzz2H4KUnthI