SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2013/2014 BY THE ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT
Deadline-February 15, 2013
Romanian state for foreign citizens through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers 85 scholarships for international (non-EU) students studying political science and administrative studies of education, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, engineering, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, arts. Requests from other areas will also be considered.
Scholarships are awarded for three levels of school-
• Licenta-This program is dedicated to high school graduates or equivalent pre-university systems, as well as for candidates who need equivalation partial studies and the continuation of their studies in Romania. The complete cycle of university studies lasts for 3 to 6 years, depending on the specific requirements of the chosen faculty and ends with a final examination (Licenta)
• This master program is dedicated to college graduates academics / post, it lasts for 1.5 to 2 years and ends with a thesis
• PhD program is dedicated to graduates of university / postgraduate studies (ie master), it lasts for 3-4 years, in accordance with the specific requirements of the chosen faculty and ends with the thesis a doctor.
Equipment provided IN THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2013/2014 BY THE ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT
• Free-of-charge tuition
• Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodations will be provided free of charge in dormitories, in accordance with the regulations of higher education)
• Financial support – which is an amount –
1. equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month for undergraduate (first cycle)
2. equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for graduate students (Masters and specialization), 2nd cycle
3. equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for graduate students (medical degree) third cycle.
• letter issued by the diplomatic mission
• A completed application form MAE
• MECTS application
• authorized copies of study materials
• authorized copy and authorized translation of the birth certificate.
• certified copy of passport.
• Medical Certificate
• The candidate CV
• 4 recent passport-type photographs.
Eligibility FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2013/2014 BY THE ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT–
Nationals of non-EU countries (whatever their country of residence). Priority is given to citizens of non-EU countries with which Romania has no agreements on cultural cooperation and education. Foreign citizens of Romanian origin and those belonging to the Romanian communities surrounding historic advantage programs scholarships offered by the Romanian state