Korean Government scholarship for International Students 2013 Korean government scholarships
To provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
– Period Master’s courses – 1 year of Korean language + 2 years of Master’s course requirements
– Doctoral course – 1 year of Korean language + 3 years of Doctoral course requirements
The applicant and his/her parents must hold foreign citizenships.
Applicants who hold Korean citizenship are not permitted to apply for this program.
Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep. 1st, 2012 (born after Sep. 1st, 1972).
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of September 1st of the selection year.
Applicants who have enrolled in or graduated from a university in Korea are not eligible for the KGSP program. Specifically, applicants who have previously enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program, a master’s program, or a doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, or grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previously attended institution. If the applicant does not satisfy the above GPA requirements, he/she will be ineligible to apply to this program
Qualifications Prospective applicants must meet the following qualification criteria;
Must be a citizen of the country to which the scholarship is offered, which also applies to the applicants’ parents
Have graduated or will be scheduled to graduate from high school as of March 1st of the invitation year
Must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank in high school.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Korean Government scholarship for International Students 2013
- GENERAL MANAGER ENTERPRISE TECHNICAL LEAD
– Supervise regulatory requirements and its impact on day-to-day product management
– MANCOM support of the enterprise strategy and other significant business unit NWG, IS, Group Enterprise Business Unit Multinational Companies and Strategic partnerships
– support ES Marketing Team to conceptualize, plan and develop products
– Responsible for product support infrastructure and vendor management
– Product Development and Engineering: drive and coordinate with Network, IS, helpdesk and customers support
– Give inputs to engineering planning and network teams to size up the technical specification, network, bandwidth, systems and hardware acquisition for new products, services and features development
– Implement internal costs to ensure profitability vis-à-vis internal products’ and competitors’ pricing
– Assist in business case analysis together with GM, Enterprise Markets
– Technical product expertise and advice to Sales and Marketing to ensure that activities and campaigns are attuned to resolving problems or meeting objectives in a cost-effective manner.
– End-to-End technical support for ES customers
– Report to chief enterprise solutions officer
CONDITION OF SERVICE
Significant local and international travel to other MTN Group Operations and other destinations as determined by business requirements.
– At least 15 years working experience of which 5 years experience in business service delivery in Africa/ME region
– At least 8 years managerial experience
– BSC Business/Science degree with some commercial higher level qualification preferred
– MBA will be an advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION