LLM scholarship for International Students 2013: Sir Mark Waller Postgraduate Law Scholarships
Newcastle Law School has up to 8 scholarships available to international students and up to 2 scholarships available to home / EU students intending to pursue studies at Newcastle University in one of the following programmes:
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM Environmental Regulation and Sustainable Development
- LLM International Legal Studies
The scholarships range from a minimum of £2,500 each to full tuition fee waiver. If awarded, scholarships are deducted from the tuition fees. Tuition fees for 2013 (subject to change) are as follows:
Home / EU students: full time £5,500, part time £2,750
International: full time £11,500, part time fees
The Sir Mark Waller Postgraduate Law Scholarships are awarded exclusively on academic merit in recognition of academic excellence.
- Recent graduates
- Undergraduates completing their course before September 2013
- Those currently completing professional legal qualifications
- Non-Law graduates in a discipline related to the programme
- International and home / EU students
– Have an upper-second-class Honours degree or equivalent.
– Applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken any programme of study in which English is the medium of instruction, will be required to show adequate language proficiency for postgraduate study in Law. Our requirement is IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.5 in writing.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the LLM scholarship for International Students 2013
Applications and supporting documents must be received by 28 February 2013 at Newcastle University. You may need to apply earlier if you do so through an agent.
For information of how to apply for a place on one of our programmes, please visit Newcastle University’s webpage – we strongly recommend on-line applications. All applications will be automatically considered for a scholarship and no separate scholarship application is necessary.
For further details please contact: