2013 Masters Scholarship for International Students Chancellors International Scholarship (2013)
Scholarships are available in the majority of schools in Sussex, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarship is for one year.
Type of award : Postgraduate taught
50% off tuition rate international student
2013 Masters Scholarship for International Students eligibility
To be considered for a scholarship International Chancellor, you must meet all the following criteria:
Requested and accepted a place to start a taught postgraduate studies at the University of Sussex (eg MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following qualifications:
* Programs of the Institute of Development Studies, apart from the MA Gender and Development
* Masters in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1 +3 degrees)
* Degree in Medicine BMBS in the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
* International foundation years, one year international diploma in business and management, and pre-masters
* Pre-Masters and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Applications for places on our graduate programs must apply on the application form of higher education.
Be assessed as liable to pay fees to the “overseas” (ie non-EU) rate.
Sufficient funds to meet your tuition and living expenses, after taking into account the possible allocation of an international exchange of the Chancellor.
To apply for this 2013 Masters Scholarship for International Students, CLICK HERE