2013 Akwa Ibon State Scholarship for Nigerians IBENO LOCAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Ibeno Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State Second Scholarship Award
This is to inform students, parents and guardians of Ibeno Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State that the Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation (IEEF) has concluded arrangement to carry out a second Scholarship award exercise for students of Ibeno origin for the 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 academic years. The maiden scholarship award of the foundation was for the 2010/2011 session.
To this end, desiring students of Ibeno Origin in Akwa Ibom State who have gained admission into Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education, Schools of Nursing, and other recognized institution of Higher Learning in Nigeria and Abroad. During the 2011/2012 or 2012/2013 session can pick up the (IEEF) scholarship application form, complete same and return, together with necessary attachments, for the Foundations action.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for 2013 Akwa Ibon State Scholarship for Nigerians
Application forms can be obtain from
– The secretary, Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation, C/O Office of the Executive Chairman, Ibeno L.GA, Akwa Ibom State or from
– Prof. E. T. Eshett, Chairman, Ibeno Education Endowment Foundation, C/O Department of Soil Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri imo State.
Completed application forms should be enclosed in an A4 size envelope, along with two recent passport photographs of the applicant, together with photocopies of the following documents:
– Letter of admission from the Registrar of JAMB or Registrar of candidate’s institution
– Letter of confirmation of the app1icants Village from the Village Head or Village Council Chairman.
– Certificate of Origin of the candidate issued from the office of the Executive Chairman of Ibeno L.GA.
– WAEC/SSCE certificate or its equivalent.
– Current Institution identity card issued to the applicant, where available,
– Evidence of the current Level of study of the candidate issued by the registrar of the candidates institution.
– Evidence of payment of school fees for the 2011/2012 or 2012/2013 session as the case may be.
Candidates who were awarded scholarships during the 2010/2011 academic year and continued their courses of study during the 2011/2012. session or completed their programmes in that academic year need not make fresh application but will be required to show evidence of their studentship in the 2011/2012 session to sustain the award.
The foundation will thereafter invite the shortlisted candidates for screening interview on a future date.