2013 Scholarship for Africans at COVENTRY UNIVERSITY
Coventry University welcome outstanding students to its undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
Full payment discount
Students who pay their tuition fees in full before or at enrolment will be offered a £500 full payment discount.
Merit Scholarship scheme: £1,000, in year one only and based on academic performance.
– Available to all international students applying for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Coventry University
– Scholarships are allocated on the basis of academic merit. (Postgraduate applicants must hold 2.1 or equivalent, undergraduate applicants must hold A-levels or equivalent at grades BBC)
– There is no separate scholarship application process: all undergraduate applications from self-funded international students from any non-EU country and postgraduate applications from international, including EU will automatically be considered for a merit award. You will not have to do anything, if you are successful you will be notified in due course by the International Office
– Alumni from Coventry University will receive a discount of £500 from the full-time fees payable for their postgraduate programme.
– Engineering and Computing £200,000 Scholarship Scheme
– In order to celebrate the opening of Coventry University’s £55 million state of the art engineering and computing, the faculty is launching a new scholarship scheme.
– Up to 55 scholarships to a total value of £200,000 will be awarded to talented students joining the university in January and September 2013.
Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and applicants will need to submit a 500 word essay on how they will use the qualification they gain from Coventry University to contribute to the field of engineering and computing.
2013 Scholarship for Africans REQUIREMENTS
– The scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students wishing to join a degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Computing.
The value of scholarships available:
– Undergraduate – £4,500*
– Undergraduate top up – £2,500
– Postgraduate – £2,500
– £4,500 spread across first three years of programme. Applicants must achieve an average grade of 60% in order to qualify for a continued award in years 2 and 3.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the 2013 Scholarship for Africans
To apply for the EC scholarship please attaches your 500 word essay entry along with your application form for study and email both to ECscholarship.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already applied to study with Coventry University for a course within the Faculty of Engineering and Computing and received a conditional offer. Submit your essay along with you applicant ID to ECscholarship.email@example.com.
Deadline for submission of applications for September 2013 is 28 June 2013. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be http://wwwm.coventry.ac.uk/international/Tuitionfeesandscholarships/Pages/Scholarshipsanddiscounts.aspx#ec