Government Scholarships for Developing countries :EAST CHINA NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
The Government of the People’s Republic of China through the Government of Fiji is offering master degree scholarships for developing countries’ students. The scholarship is offered to study master program at East China Normal University [ECNU], Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU) , China Foreign Affairs University (CFAU) and Community University of China (CUC) in China. The application deadline is different for each university.
These Scholarships for Developing Countries are offered for study international master of education in educational leadership and policy at East China Normal University [ECNU], master of public administration in Chinese governance at Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU), master program in international relations at China Foreign Affairs University (CFAU) and international master of international communication at Community University of China (CUC).
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing master program.
Scholarship Provider: The Government of the People’s Republic of China through the Government of Fiji.
REQUIREMENTS for the Government Scholarships for Developing countries
– Applicants must be officials at divisional level in education administrative departments, or educational management personnel at middle or high level in schools, with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, aged under 45 from developing countries
– For SYSU: From developing countries, government officials at or above director level, academic institution leaders above director level in colleges or departments or administrators at equivalent level.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
– Have a minimum of three years working experience in relevant fields, not more than 45 years old. Native English speakers or non-native English speakers with evidence of fluency in English demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL or IELTS test score; a GRE score is desirable but not required.
– For CUC: Applicants should be governmental officials at middle or higher career level, researchers or administrators at middle or higher level, staff of academic institutions with requisite experience, or senior managers in media related fields. They should be under 45 years of age and in good health. They should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience. For applicants whose native language is not English, English proficiency should be sufficient to enable graduate level course studies and thesis writing. Please submit TOEFL or IELTS test score if possible.
– For CFAU: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in areas related to politics. Previous work experience in International Relations preferred. For applicants whose native language is not English, evidence of fluency in English must be demonstrated by a minimum of 80 in TOEFL ibt Test or 6.0 in IELTS Test. The age of applicants should be between 20-40.
Scholarship Description: The Government of the People’s Republic of China through the Government of Fiji is offering four (4) master’s scholarship awards for the 2013-2014 academic years.
What does it cover? The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
-Allowances, Other Expenses:
-Accommodation (dormitory of a training institute),
-A medical check-up,
-Field Study (accommodation, transportation, travel insurance),
– Medical Insurance for participants to cover for cover medical treatment.
Notification: -For ECNU: Admission result will be announced on June 20 2013
– For SYSU: Admission Notice Issued: around 20th, June 2013
– For CUC: Admission Letters will be issued on July 20th, 2013.
– For CFAU: Admission Notice Issued: Early July, 2013
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Government Scholarships for Developing countries
Documents are to be submitted to the PSC Overseas Training Unit, Centre for Training and Development on or before the mentioned deadlines. The applications must include the following
– Application Form,
– Personal Statement,
– Bachelor Degree transcripts,
– 2 letters of recommendation,
– 3 recent passport size photos,
– Employment verification,
– Copy of first page of passport and
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Deadline for application at For ECNU: May 15, 2013; For SYSU: 31th, May 2013; For CUC: June 30th, 2013; For CFAU: May 31st, 2013