Federal Scholarship Board Scholarships for Nigerians 2013: NIGERIAN AWARD PROGRAMMES TENABLE IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS 2013
Nigerian Award is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It processes and implements scholarship awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE
1. Postgraduate (PG) Award
2. Undergraduate (UG) Award
3. Higher National Diploma (HND) Award
4. National Certificate in Education (NCE) Award.
CONDITIONS OF AWARD
– The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of each academic session. It lapses if not utilized within this period.
– It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
– Change of course or level or the Institution of award is not allowed.
– The Scholarship allowance is meant to cover: Institution’s charges, fees and Personal maintenance allowance.
FIELD OF STUDY INCLUDE
1. Science and Technology
2. Medicine and Para-medicals
3. Science Subjects with Education
4. Arts and other Subjects with Education
5. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
7. HND (Science and Technology).
VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Federal Scholarship Board Scholarships for Nigerians 2013
– Select Nigerian Award Application
– Read Requirements & Instructions, and continue
– Print completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip and bring two 2 copies to interview venue