PHD scholarship for Developing Countries 2013
KULeuven offers each academic year scholarships to deserving students from developing countries to do their PhD at LU Leuven, Belgium.
Fellowships are awarded for doctoral programs or pre-doctoral.
Scholarships for pre-doctoral program are awarded for one year.
The scholarship can be converted into a scholarship for doctoral studies, and extended for 4 more years, provided that you pass the pre-doctoral program with distinction and are admitted to the doctoral program.
The maximum period for which you can assign a scholarship is 5 years: 1 year pre-doctoral and PhD four years.
The scholarship is renewable each year and its renewal depends on the annual evaluation by your supervisor.
PHD scholarship for Developing Countries 2013 eligibility:
• You must be a citizen of a developing country recognized on the list of the OECD-DAC.
• The age limit is 35 years.
• Priority is given to young students under 30 years.
• Excellent academic results.
• Women are encouraged to apply for a doctoral scholarship.
• With all things being equal in terms of academic, evaluation and classification by the faculty and of the Council regarding IRO two or more candidates considered for the scholarship, preference would be given to the candidate.
Follow the links below for more details and contacts application.