Brunel 2013/2014 Scholarship for international Students
Deadline-May 28, 2013
Brunel University in London is pleased to invite applicants for international undergraduate and graduate fellowships. The mission of this scholarship program is to provide financial support to students.
• A 15% discount on tuition fees for the academic year 2013/14.
Recipients of scholarships • who have already paid the full registration fee will be refunded once they have met all the conditions of their offer and enrolled as a student at Brunel University.
• Those awarded a scholarship Brunel International may be eligible for a discount for prompt payment 2%. This amount will be deducted from the tuition remaining after the distribution of scholarships has been applied.
Brunel 2013/2014 Scholarship for international Students Eligibility and Criteria-
• Have an offer to study a degree or postgraduate taught program of study taught from September 2013 or a research postgraduate study from the academic year 2013/14.
• It has been evaluated as a foreign student for fees purposes; Agree to engage in a wide range of advertising and promotional activities, as well as an official event during the school year. Please note that this is a key requirement of the award and accepting the applicant prices will reach an agreement to undertake these activities.
• Have not previously received a scholarship previously Brunel International, or as part of ongoing studies or earlier. 1.2 The scholarships are awarded for entry in the academic year 2013/14 and can not be carried forward to subsequent years of the entry. Candidates who intend to refer to during their studies must reapply for a scholarship in the year they begin their studies.
To apply for the Brunel 2013/2014 Scholarship for international Students
To apply: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/courses/ug/fees/scholarships