University of Hawaii 2013 Scholarship for International Students
University of Hawaii at Hilo offers an opportunity scholarships for international candidates to solve their financial needs. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students and strongly encourages students who qualify to apply.
The scholarship provides $ 2,000 per semester.
University of Hawaii 2013 Scholarship for International Students REQUIREMENTS
– Announcement full-time, degree-seeking undergraduates. Exchange students who do not intend to earn a degree from UH Hilo are not eligible. Priority is given to students pursuing a first bachelor’s degree
– Completion of at least 12 credits classified at UH Hilo or another college or university in the United States at the time of application. ESL and non-credit courses for which candidates choose the option CR / NC are not counted in the total number of credits
– A citizen of a country other than the United States
– Maintaining F-1 immigration status of students
– Academic merit as demonstrated by a GPA of at least 3.0 at UH Hilo. Transfer courses are not included in the calculation of GPA for the scholarship, except for students who have transferred or will be transferred to UH Hilo UH campus another
– Some degree of financial need (as described in the application)
– Limit of 4 years (8 semesters) to receive this scholarship
– Willingness to volunteer for at least one program per semester international
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the University of Hawaii 2013 Scholarship for International Students