Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarship: The Engineering (ICT) International Undergraduate Scholarship offers students the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate qualification at University of Technology Sydney: Engineering.
The scholarship is also open to diploma holders.
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees commencing from the first semester of study for a period of four years.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a student who will meet the normal entry requirements for the Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies;
- Must not be an Australian citizen;
- Must be commencing full-time, on-campus enrollment in a Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies degree;
- Must satisfy the academic entry requirements for a Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Information and Communication Technologies degree, including the English proficiency levels set by UTS for international students, currently an IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0;
- Must provide a letter of declaration from the parents stating that should their daughter be awarded the scholarship, they have no objection in sending her to Australia and that they have the funding to cover the remaining tuition fee and all the living expenses.
The closing dates for this scholarship for are: Applications for Spring Semester (August) will close on 15th June.
Contact: Manager, International and Enterprise Development Office, Faculty of Engineering, University of Technology, Sydney, PO Box 123 Broadway, NSW 2007 Australia
- To Apply, for inquiries and other details, visit this site: http://datasearch2.uts.edu.au/feit/engineering/scholarships/international/undergraduate/detail.cfm?code=0000019697