We offer up to 10 scholarships for international undergraduate students for September entry.
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress). Foundation degree students (first year entry only) are also eligible for the scholarships.
- Scholarship applications for September 2015 entry are now open. You can apply for a scholarship for September 2015 until 31 May.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2014/15 entry (first year entry only); and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2015/16 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Visit the Official Website for details and to apply:
For further inquiries contact:
Please note: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.