Malaysian Commonwealth Scholarships: The Malaysian Government offers up to ten Commonwealth Scholarships each year.
The awards are tenable at any Malaysian public university, and are available to citizens of any Commonwealth country.
It is intended that seven will be at Masters level, and three for doctoral study.
The public universities in Malaysia are as follows:
- University of Malaya
- National University of Malaysia
- University Putra Malaysia
- Science University of Malaysia
- International Islamic University
- Northern University of Malaysia
- University of Technology Malaysia
- Applicants must be citizens of commonwealth countries
- Applicants must be a graduate of a University or College in their own countries or holders of an equivalent qualification
- Applicants must have a minimum standard of upper second classhonours at bachelor’s degree level. In addition, applicants for PhD level must possess very good results at Masters degree level in a similar field to their intended PhD study
- Scholarships will not be awarded to candidates wishing to undertake undergraduate studies, post-doctoral research, clinical training or second Masters/PhD degrees
- Scholarships will be valid for only one degree and not eligible for continuation to another higher degree.
Applications should be on the official application form, together with all requested supporting documentation, and should be sent to: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC), c/o ACU, Woburn House, 20-24 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9HF, Email enquiries to: csfpout [at] acu.ac.uk.
Deadline: 16 November each year.