Brazil will concede scholarship for Masters and Doctorate aiming the improvement of professors, researchers, professionals and undergraduates of the developing countries with which Brazil maintains Cultural, Education and/or Scientific and Technological agreements of Cooperation.
There will be scholarships in all areas in which exist post-graduates programmes that issue diplomas with national validation.
Specialization, Refresh Course and Medical Internship are not accepted;
The candidates must be attended at the Embassy;
- Must be a citizen of the developing countries with which Brazil maintains Cultural, Education and/or Scientific and Technological agreements of Cooperation.
- Cannot be bearers of a temporary or permanent visa to Brazil;
- Brazilian citizens, even if they have dual citizenship;
- Person born to Brazilian parents;
- Those who have previously obtained a bursary in terms of the PEC-G selective process and who have occupied professional activities in the country of origin for at least two years after having obtained the Brazilian diploma;
- Masters and Doctorate bursary of equal value to that of the Brazilian students in the country R$ 1,200 the former and R$ 1,800 the latter (R 4,680 and R 7,020 approximately) with a maximum duration of 24 and 48 months respectively;
- Once the candidate is registered for the course the bursary will be granted for the study period.
- Exemption of fees;
- Return tickets should the candidate complete the course successfully;
Deadline: 31st July
FOR DETAILS AND TO APPLY, USE THIS LINK: http://www.uj.ac.za/EN/postgrad/Pages/default.aspx