University College Lillebael, Denmark has opened the 2016 undergraduate education scholarships for non-European Union applicants. These undergraduate scholarships aim to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
These undergraduate education scholarships are available in the following departments of the University.
- Department of Social Education.
- Department of Teacher Education.
- Department of Nursing.
Applicants who are successful will have their tuition covered and also receive additional monthly allowances.
Applicants for these undergraduate education scholarships are required to
- be fluent in Danish as this will be the language courses will be taught in
- provide documentation of their proficiency in English Language
Candidates are also expected to submit their
- curriculum vitae
- motivation letter
- official transcript
- completed application form (Download here )
More information can be accessed here