New undergraduate scholarships are available via the NHTV international Undergraduate scholarship program. The program is designed specifically for citizens of non-EU and non-EEA countries and offers partial scholarships on the tuition fees of selected programs.
The international Undergraduate scholarship program will take place at Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands.
Eligible candidates are expected to satisfy the following requirements
- Possess a non-EU/EEA nationality.
- Has the ability pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students.
- Will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year.
- Satisfies government visa requirements for stay in the Netherlands as a foreigner.
- Can provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV.
- Does not have another scholarship that already covers all expenses.
More information on the scholarship and the method of application can be found here