The IT University of Copenhagen offers ITU State Masters Scholarships to exceptionally talented MSc applicants (full-degree students) from outside EU and EEA every year.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be from a country outside the EU and EEA and be admitted to a full time MSc Program at IT University of Copenhagen. The scholarships will be offered to the applicants who achieve the best scores according to the criteria in the admission rules of the university.
Applicants must hold a bachelor degree or the like, and must have English level corresponding to the Danish B level. More on English proficiency and language test can be found on the official website. Aside the general admissions requirements, some programs have specific requirements for applicants to be admitted. See the official website (link to it is below) for complete information regarding this.
The IT University considers all admitted MSc students for the ITU State Masters Scholarships and informs the students chosen for the scholarships in their letter of admission.
The application for the Master of Science program is online. During the application process, the following documents must be uploaded:
- Bachelor diploma including a transcript of grades.
- A cover letter in English.
- Documentation of passed exams from higher education programs.
- Documentation for English B level in the Danish secondary educational system or a language test. It is possible to apply for admission before you have taken your English language test and obtained the required result.
- Any other documentation for qualifications on which the application is relying.
Obtain more information here