Bursary is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme for South African students who which to study (or intending to study in): Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Economics, LLB, Finance/Accounting and HR.
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
- Conditions apply
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this bursary:
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in): Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Economics, LLB, Finance/Accounting and HR.
- Grade 12, excellent June examination results
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, an average of 65% an advantage.
- Who may not apply?
Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
click to apply, Application Form
Application Deadline: Bursary application deadline is 21 October 2016.
For more Information, Scholarship Link