The Scholarship is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
The Scholarship Includes:
- Full Tuition Plus Fees.
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships – Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2016 www.healliance.org/join
- Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application by January 10, 2017 on admissions.som.yale.edu/apply/
- Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017