The University of Geneva and the United Nations University share a strong commitment to enhancing the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries.
- Scholarships are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and availability of funds.
- These scholarships are reserved for nationals of developing countries and are only given to first round applicants (by the 15 November deadline).
- The United Nations University (UNU) Fellowship is reserved for mid-career professionals from developing countries, who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries.
Value of Scholarship:
- The University of Geneva and its partners will be offering a maximum of 2 partial MBA scholarships.
- The University of Geneva is offering one UNU fellowship – which covers full tuition – to a qualified candidate. This only covers for tuition fees and no other expense.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration
How to Apply: Candidates who wish to be considered for the IO-MBA UNU Fellowship or an IO-MBA Merit Scholarship should submit their completed application by the 15 November applications deadline. No other application process is necessary to be considered for these awards; please just indicate on your online application your eligibility (must be from a developing country) and wish to be considered, and the University will do the rest.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2016