1). Describe (a) why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA (b) How you envisage contributing to the future development of your country or region (c) Why you should be selected for the INSEAD Olam International MBA Scholarships for Change Catalysts in African Markets. (Max 400 words for all the questions)
2). Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD (details of income set against all expenditures). Explain how you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain this scholarship (200 words).
Eligibility: The INSEAD Olam International MBA Scholarships for Change Catalysts in African Markets will be open to meritorious candidates who are nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, regardless of their current country of residence, but who are committed to working in their home country or region. Only candidates admitted to INSEAD’s full-time MBA programme will be considered (December 16 and July 17 Classes) .
Selection Criteria: Candidates for this scholarship will need to demonstrate:
- academic achievement and promise
- teamwork as well as personal ownership to deliver
- leadership potential and entrepreneurial spirit
- a commitment to contributing to their country or region at the end of the course.
To Apply, click here
Click here for more Information
- Applications Open: 24th October 2016
- Deadline: 7th November 2016
- Applications Open: 16th January 2017
- Deadline: 31st January 2017
- Applications Open: 27th February 2017
- Deadline: 13th March 2017