Scholarship Award: The bursary covers
- Graduate Course Fees,
- Maintenance allowance (at the minimum rate set by the University), and a
- A return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
The Bursaries are awarded for up to one year and are not renewable. Up to two Bursaries may be awarded.
- Hold a First Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in their country of origin,
- Not yet have studied for a substantial period (more than 12 months) outside their home country,
- Be citizens of any African country, and
- Have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for a post-graduate course leading to the MASt, MPhil or LLM degree.
Citizens of any African country are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 20, 2017.
For more details and to apply, click here