- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh in the programmes. University encourages applicants to apply for this scholarship before applying to the University.
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome;
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- Applicants are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue a post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not already had the opportunity to study in Scotland.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2016.
To apply and for more details, click here