To be eligible to apply for any of the Scholarships you must have been offered a place on the MBA programme.
- Developing future leaders and key sector scholarships: These awards are competitive and granted on the strength of additional forms of evidence such as: Letter of recommendation from a relevant senior referee, Additional interview of candidate by our scholarship committee, and a personal submission by the candidate.
- Recognising professional practice scholarships: Recognising professional practice scholarships No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should document any professional associations in their application forms. Certification may be required as part of the application process to secure awards.
- External scholarships: A number of external scholarships are supported by University of Nottingham. Candidates from overseas may find additional country specific awards by checking our International Office webpage
- Building international MBA networks scholarships: No additional application is required for this award but those wishing to be considered should express interest in their application form and interview.
The University awards scholarships to exceptional candidates on individual merit, considering the following criteria:
- academic achievement to date
- career experience and progression to date
- the quality of your application
- your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
For further details and to apply, click here
Application Deadline: 10 August 2017