All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website: www.education.gov.ng and click on “Read More” on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled below.
Note/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified
Criteria for Eligibility
A.) Undergraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2015 & 2016). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
B.) Postgraduate Scholarship:
- All applicants must hold a first Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
Note – (For all Applicants):
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipenumhungaricum.hu before 10th February, 2017.
- Complete the application form online
- Print the completed form and bring to the venue in addition to 2.0 above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government Hospitals; and
- Police clearance certificate where necessary.
Note: This particular applications does not attracts any processing therefore, beware of fraudsters