- Applicants must be between 25 and 40 years of age (up to 45 years for Women).
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree and have experience in policy-oriented activities.
- Applicants mast be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria (with Adamawa, Borno and Yobe as catchment states)
- Applicants must have a background in community work, volunteerism, and policy engagement
- Applicants must be active in at least 3 Social Media Platforms for up to a year (Preference will be given to those active in more platforms over a longer period)
- The Fellowship requires a full commitment to the training and mentoring activities, book clubs and to maintaining active presence on social media – including maintaining blog and not less than 3 social media accounts throughout the currency of the fellowship.
- Fellows are required to commit to being available to attend all fellowship activities especially the training programs and Book Clubs review meetings and, any other meetings or travels that might arise during the fellowship period.
- NERI will cover all costs for travel and fellows would receive a stipend of up to #50k a month to cover the cost of local transport and internet access.
- Fellows will be provided with laptop computers and Book Readers with approved book club materials preloaded at the beginning of the fellowship and updated, if the need arises, from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download and complete the “Application Form” and send their application package by regular e-mail to: email@example.com
Subject of email should be: “NEIEF-2017’’
- Incomplete or late application will not be considered. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the information of the “Application Form” before submitting their application.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2017.