Eligibility: The master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- have at least two years’ relevant post-graduation work experience (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree;
- be a resident citizen of Uganda and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Uganda;
- have a clear idea how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
Further details and how to apply are provided here