Eligibility: The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- at least 260 UCAS points – please visit the UCAS website for more information
- household income below £50,000
- You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2017
Value of Scholarship: The programme will provide successful candidates with:
- Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
- Paid summer internships.
- Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team.
For more Information and how to apply, click here