Who is qualified to apply?
- Be a resident of an East African country participating in EASST (i.e. Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, or Rwanda);
- Have a PhD or Masters (completed within the last 5 years), or be enrolled in a doctoral program, in economics, statistics, epidemiology/public health, or other social science discipline;
- Have conducted an impact evaluation study (either randomized or quasi–experimental), or have an interest in micro-level data collection and quantitative analysis;
- Should hold a staff position at a research institution, university or other recognized national institution in East Africa that has an element of quantitative social science research;
- Will return to a university or research institute in East Africa for at least 1 year after the fellowship;
- Be computer literate and fluent in English.
To apply and for more details, click here