- Applications not following the rules will automatically be disqualified.
- The working language of the workshop is English.
Selection: Applicants will be selected by a jury appointed by Goethe-Institut Lagos and Yaounde. The jury’s decision will be final and non-appealable.
How to Apply: The body of the e-mail should contain following:
- Your Name
- A short bio not more than 200 words with relevant publishing history stating whether you are applying from Nigeria or Cameroon.
- An unpublished writing sample of not more than 700 words written in English and submitted twice in .doc format. One sample submitted with your name on it and the other without.
- Your availability to travel between 10th-16th May 2017 and other dates after being given prior notice.
Your sample of work must be included as an attachment in your mail.
To apply send an e-mail to email@example.com. Your email subject should read:
“Application for Literary Exchange 2017”.
Further details are provided here