The University of Coventry is pleased to offer the Future Global Leaders Scholarship for international students from countries outside the United Kingdom, who plan to pursue undergraduate studies at the University and also are self-funding.
Chosen by the University’s Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
Eligible students with demonstrable drive and ambition to become international world leaders of the future are encouraged to submit their application for the 2017-2018 Future Global Leaders Scholarship.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying and self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30 June 2017.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
Method of Application
Before you apply for this scholarship you must have completed an application for a September 2017 course. The scholarship application form will require you to provide your Application ID. You must submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30 June 2017.