Ted Rogers School Undergraduate Scholarships
The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business school of Ryerson University, which is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. Scholarships are available to students that will commence their full-time undergraduate studies at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the coming fall semester.
A student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person who has been issued a PPSD Document.
- Also, Be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Be direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of the Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principal, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 28, 2017.
For more info,visit Scholarship Link